Small pieces of text stored by your local browser called cookies are only used to store basic site preferences and settings. Any cookies used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
We will not keep your information for longer than is necessary. You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to ask what information we hold about you. We will delete all of your information upon request. We will ensure that your information is only used for the purpose of providing a service to us.
We have very strict policies and procedures to protect your privacy and personal information. The purpose of this statement is to set out how and why we use personal information that we may obtain about you.
The following is agreed when using the Cheers Wine Making and Brewing website:
1) We will not share, rent, lend, or sell your information to anyone without your express permission. No personal data will be past to any third parties whether nationally or internationally.
2) We do not send unsolicited bulk marketing email (spam).
3) When you use the website to order goods from us, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details; we will use this data to provide our services.
4) We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
i) To fulfill our agreement with you.
ii) To register you on our website if you choose to do so.
iii) To prevent and detect fraud or other illegal activity.
iv) To administer any promotions you have chosen to participate in.
v) To contact you occasionally to maintain our relationship with you, in accordance with your preferences.
5) We may give information about you to the following who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
i) To our employees and agents to administer and/or deliver any accounts, products and services provided to you by us now and in the future.
ii) To our employees and agents to improve and/or tailor our current and future service to you.
iii) To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
6) We may give information about you to regulators, law enforcement agencies or others as governed by applicable law or as directed by a court of law.
7) In order that we can monitor and improve the site and our services, we may gather certain information about you when you use our site and services, including details such as your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser & version and the website that you visited prior to our site.
8) Our online shopping cart depends on the use of session cookies. These are allowed automatically by most browsers, and our site stores no personal information in session cookies.
10) We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive from third parties.
11) We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
12) You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you would like to request this information, or are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
13) Our site may link to other websites; we are not responsible for the data policies, procedures or content of these linked websites.